Steinberg Goodman & Kalish was founded in 1931 as Steinberg & Polacek. We have been serving the needs of injury victims longer than most plaintiffs’ law firms in Illinois. Our firm handles serious injury claims arising from medical malpractice, nursing home neglect and abuse, auto accidents, truck accidents, aviation cases, unsafe or defective products, construction accidents and unsafe premises.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a catastrophic injury due to another’s negligence, please contact us online to schedule your free consultation. You can also contact us by phone at 312-312-9849.
Guidance for Those Seriously Hurt in an Accident
We seek fair and full compensation on behalf of our seriously injured clients. Our goal is to obtain compensation for you through settlements or verdicts to provide for the financial needs of your new circumstances. These needs may include medical care, future surgeries, physical therapy and accommodations to homes and vehicles.
Some of the serious injuries we assist clients through include:
- Brain injuries: Traumatic brain injuries can take years to fully develop. Our lawyers can help you get the full compensation you need for the long-term recovery.
- Spinal cord injuries: Injuries to your spine can cause paralysis and other life-altering damages.
- Burn injuries: If you have suffered from severe burns due to another party’s negligent acts, our lawyers can help you to have your medical bills and other expenses paid by at-fault individuals.
- Slip-and-fall injuries: We handle slip-and-fall accidents that could have been prevented by a property owner’s or municipality’s adequate maintenance or warning of a dangerous property condition.
- Amputations: The loss of a limb can prevent you from being able to perform your job anymore, as well as participate in daily activities. We help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
- Workplace Injuries: Third-party injury claims after a workplace accident can help you recover the compensation you need from the negligent party. We can help you assert your rights.
We also help families through times of need when they have lost a loved one. Our attorneys are dedicated to representing family members in wrongful death lawsuits. We provide compassionate and knowledgeable help to spouses, parents and children who have lost loved ones through various types of negligence.
Serving the Needs of Individuals Catastrophically Hurt by Doctors
We handle medical malpractice cases arising from the negligence of physicians, surgeons, obstetricians, nurses, hospitals and other health care professionals and entities. From serious injuries during surgery to life-threatening infections obtained while in a hospital.
We also represent victims of nursing home neglect and abuse involving a failure to properly monitor patients, bedsores, ulcers, falls, malnutrition, physical assault, and other types of abuse and neglect.
Reach Out to Our Attorneys After a Serious Injury in Chicago
Steinberg Goodman & Kalish looks forward to helping you through your recovery. To schedule a complimentary case evaluation with a serious injury attorney at our firm, call us at 312-312-9849.